CBI Recruitment 2018 -28 Inspector Posts – Application Form
Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi has displaced a notification @cbi.gov.in for CBI Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and passionate candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Advisers.-
Candidates, ensuring the qualification criteria as mentioned below, can send the application form in prescribed format to the restive address. The closing date to receipt of application form is 14-08-2018.
CBI Vacancy Details:
Name of Post:
- Advisor (Banking)
- Sr. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange)
- Dy. Advisor(Foreign Trade orForeign Exchange)
- Sr. Advisor (Taxation)
Educational Qualification needed for CBI Advisor Vacancies:
Candidates, applying for CBI Advisor Recruitment, they must holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department + they should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Applicants, want to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Vacancies, their maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of Applications. Relaxation in upper age will be given as mentioned below:
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection of candidates for CBI Advisor Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.cbi.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Job Opportunities in CBI” link, available at the top of home page.
- You are required to select “Advertisements for post in CBI” link.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Filling up the posts of Advisor (Banking),Sr. Advisor(Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange ), Dy. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange ) and Sr. Advisor(Taxation) on deputation (including short term contract) basis in Central Bureau of Investigation — dated: 14.06.2018” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of CBI Notification having all the details about job.
- You must read all the details about CBI Job.
- Afterwards you need to download the CBI Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- You have to fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Dy. Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex,
Closing date to submission of application form: 14-08-2018
Website Link - cbi.gov.in/employee/recruitments/vacancy_cbi.php
The content does not represent the perspective of UC