CRPF Recruitment 2018 -19 | 21747 Constable and Other Posts
Central Reserve Police Force has transmitted an advertisement for CRPF Recruitment process.
Eligible, young and passionate candidates are invited for filling up 139 vacancies of Constable GD and Tradesmen.
Applicants, who are inserted to apply for CRPF Constable GD Vacancies and also they find themselves eligible then they can appear in CRPF Recruitment 2018 process, which is going to be conducted as on 20 to 25 Aug 2018 and 27 to 31 Aug 2018 at the respective locations.
Name of Post CRPF Vacancies
CT-General Duty Male: 85, Female: 18
CT- Tradesmen Male: 25, Female: 11
Those, who are going to apply for CRPF 139 Constable Vacancies, they should have passed 10th / matriculation examination or its equivalent from recognized board with good academic records.
Age Conditions as on 01-01-2018:
Contenders, appearing in Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment process their age should be as following:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age:28 Years
5 years relaxation in upper age will be given to candidates belonging to 05 years.
Get Here >> CRPF Recruitment Notification drive.google.com/file/d/1_HbOp3MjuTlIS-1k93LKHS2df_TQLcQC/view (copy this url and paste your browser url box)
Selected candidates for CRPF 139 Constable Jobs, will get Rs. 5200- 20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-. Further perks and profits will be offered with salary as per the rules.
CRPF Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in written test/ interview/ PET/ PST.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
CRPF Constable (General Duty) Vacancies - Male: 5 Km Race in 24 Min and Female: 1.6 Km race in 8.5 Min
CRPF Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies - Male: 1.6 Km Race in 10 Min and Female: 1.6 Km Race in 12 Min
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Male Height: Min 153 cm and Chest: Min 74.5 cm (Min Expansion 5 cm)
Female Height: Min 140.5 Cm and Chest: Not Applicable
Process to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Central Reserve Police Force Constable Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancies Firstly go through the official portal that is crpf.nic.in
- Hit on “View All” link, available under “Recruitment” section.
- From the next window you are required to hit on an appropriate link related toCRPF 139 Constable GD Vacancies.
- A PDF file of CRPF Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details about CRPF Job.
- Go through the entire details of CRPF 2018 Recruitment.
- Thereafter prepare an application form.
- Attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Bring the same with you for CRPF Constable GD Recruitment process as on the specified dates.
Notification Date 28-07-2018
Application Form Start Date 04-08-2018
Recruitment Date 20 to 25 Aug 2018 (0700 Hrs onward) and 27 to 31 Aug 2018 (0700 Hrs onward)
Official Website - crpf.gov.in/recruitment.htm
Central Reserve Police Force has broadcasted a latest career advertisement regarding CRPF Recruitment. The organization invites proficient and dynamic job seekers in order to fill up 21566 Constable (GD) vacancies.-
Contenders who want to set a brighter career by getting placed as government employee must apply against CRPF jobs by submitting their application form on or before the closing date that is 20-08-2018. To fetch more details concerning CRPF Recruitment 2018, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Last Date To Fill Application is 20-08-2018
Passionate and eligible contenders can register their names for CRPF vacancies and submit the application form on or before last date by following few simple steps that are well presented below for their convenience.
CRPF Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Applying candidates for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment should have passed in Matric/ 10th from well recognized Board or institution.
- Appliers must carry their documents/ certificates in original with self-attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board
CRPF Age Limitation:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 23 years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1995 and later than 01-08-2000
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per norms.
Full Details CRPF Recruitment this PDF file - please copy url and paste your browser url box
Download: CRPF 21566 Constable GD Recruitment 2018 PDF last date 20-08-2018
URL - onlineadmitcard.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Notification-CRPF-Constable-Other-Posts.pdf (copy this url and paste your browser url box and enter)
CRPF Pay Scale:
Selected candidates for CRPF Constable Jobs will receive Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/- as monthly income along with other allowances and benefits as per norms for CRPF Recruitment 2018.
CRPF Selection Process:
Have a look on CRPF Recruitment Process!!!
- Computer Based Exam(CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Exam
CRPF Exam Pattern:
- It is an objective types multiple choice question paper.
- Entire question paper is of 200 marks.
- Duration of exam is 90 minutes.
CRPF Recruitment Application Fee and Mode Of Payment:
- Contenders will have to remit Rs. 100/- as application fee for CRPF Constable (GD) Recruitment through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
- To apply for CRPF Jobs 2018, women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to download challan form - onlineadmitcard.com/forums/topic/how-to-download-challan-form-by-using-internet-stepwise-online-procedure/
Steps To Apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates who wish to register their names for CRPF job are required to visit the official website of the organization that is crpf.nic.in.
- Now, on the home page, press on “View All” link that is given at the bottom of “Recruitment” section.
- Thereafter, select suitable link for the post for which you wish to register yourself as CRPF Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Now, a detailed CRPF Notification will appear on your digital screen.
- After that, download and fill the Central Reserve Police Force Application Form application form with complete and correct details.
- After filling the CRPF Application Form, upload all the documents & photocopies (Degree, Age, Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) that are required with the CRPF Online Application form.
- Next, submit the CRPF Online Form within given period of time.
- Candidates are advised to keen a hard copy of the filled CRPF Recruitment Form for future use.
CRPF Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 20-08-2018
Official link - crpf.gov.in
The content does not represent the perspective of UC