UPSC Recruitment 2018 -19 ORA Notification - 25 Psychologist or Scientist Jobs
In this concern UPSC Recruitment Notification is issued to appoint aspirants for Psychologist/Scientist jobs.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) form is 16-08-2018. While Last date for printing of completely submitted online application form for UPSC Recruitment 2018-19 is 17-08-2018.
UPSC Psychologist/Scientist Recruitment:
Read all instructions carefully prior applying for Union Public Service Commission Scientist Recruitment & UPSC Psychologist Recruitment. Check step by step process to enroll for Psychologist/Scientist Jobs from below of page.
UPSC Vacancies & Required Qualification:
A Candidate must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Get Here: UPSC Recruitment Notice -PDF file - onlineadmitcard.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Notification-UPSC-Psychologist-Scientist-Jobs.pdf ( please copy this url and paste your browser url box)
Relaxation in Age:
- Age is relaxable for SC/ST contender up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
Age relaxation of 10 years (15 years for SC/ST candidates and 13 years for OBC candidates) in upper age limit shall be allowed to persons suffering from (a) blindness or low vision.
- Applicants applying for UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment, UPSC Scientist Recruitment& other posts are required to pay application fee as listed here.
- Pay your fee either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card
Amount of Fee:
- General Category: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community: Exempted
Selection Criteria for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment:
contender will be shortlisted for UPSC Scientist Jobs & other posts on the basis of Test & Interview. Present well in all stages of appointment to get recruited for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment.
Do you know process to submit UPSC Application Form 2018?
In order to fill UPSC Online Application Form, follow steps as listed here.
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Go under ‘What’s New’ section at right side.
- Hit on ‘Advertisement No.14 – 2018’ link from there.
- At new window, press on ‘(173.33 KB)’ link to apply for Union Public Service Commission Jobs.
- UPSC Notification 2018 will appear at your system.
- Refer all details from Union Public Service Commission Notification.
- At next step visit Online Recruitment Application site i.e. upsconline.nic.in
- Hit on ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS, Online recruitment application for various posts’ link.
- At new page, choose post for which you want to apply.
- Login with User Id & password.
- After registration, you may download UPSC Online Application Form.
- Put asked details in online form as need arises.
- At next step, upload required documents along with form to apply for UPSC Recruitment.
- Pay your fee & submit your form.
- You may carry print copy of form for further reference.
Apply Here: UPSC Recruitment - upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php (( please copy this url and paste your browser url box)
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 16-08-2018
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application form:17-08-2018
Official website - upsc.gov.in/whats-new/14%20-%202018
Please follow our education uc portal
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
The content does not represent the perspective of UC