Central Railway Recruitment 2018 - 2019 CR (392) ALP/ Motorman/ SR Vacancies
Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement has been published for filling up 392 positions of Loco, Gynecology & Obst., General Medicine and Pediatric.
In order to apply for CR ALP/ Motorman/ SR Vacancies, you need to download application form.
Applying contenders for CR Loco Jobs have to send prescribed form to P/ Loco Section of this Office on or before the last date which is 08-08-2018 while for CR Vacancies of Gynecology & Obst., General Medicine and Pediatric, you need to participate in Walk in on 24-08-2018.
Central Railway Recruitment
Name of the organization - Indian Central Railways
Central Railway vacancies - (Loco, Gynecology & Obst., General Medicine and Pediatric)
Last date to apply for Loco Pilot/ Motorman/ Loco Pilot Goods/ Assistant loco Pilot 08-08-2018
Date of Walk in Interview - 24-08-2018
Central Railway Vacancies 2018:
Name of the Post No. of Vacancies
Gynecology & Obst. 01
General Medicine 01
Loco Pilot/ Motorman/ Loco Pilot Goods/ Assistant loco Pilot - 389
Required Qualification for Central Railway Vacancy 2018:
Post Graduate Degree /MD/MS/DNB or Diploma holders in the concerned specialty from university recognized by state/Central Government are eligible to apply for Central Railway Gynecology & Obst., General Medicine and Pediatric Recruitment.
Retired Staff who have retired from Mumbai division of Central Railway and from the same category & same department for which notification is issued can apply for Central Railway LOCO Recruitment 2018.
Age As Per Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement:
Upper Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents
- 33 years for those having post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for post-Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation for SC/ST candidate & PH as per Government of India notification.
The upper age of the contenders for Central Railway Loco Vacancies must not be above 62 years.
Selection of Senior Residents, Dr. B. A. M. Hospital, Byculla in departments of Gynecology & Obst, General Medicine, Pediatric - cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1533108740756-Byculla.pdf ( copy this link and paste your browser url box)
Re Engagement of Running Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division - cr.indianrailways.gov.in/cris/uploads/files/1533108789318-Loco.pdf ( copy this link and paste your browser url box)
Pay Scale for Central Railway Jobs 2018:
Selected contenders for Sr. Residents having post graduate Degree will receive Pay Rs.26950/- (Basic) +Rs.6600/- (Grade pay), Pay Band-3 (15600-39100) other relevant allowance as per Railway Board’s guidelines issued from time to time.
Selection Procedure for CR Vacancies 2018:
Selection of the contenders for Central Railway Recruitment of Loco, Gynecology & Obst., General Medicine and Pediatric will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview on scheduled date.
How Can I Apply For Current Central Railway Notification 2018?
- Subsequently, you must reach to the official website of the organization that is www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, you are required to press “News & Recruitment” tab at the menu bar of the home page.
- Under the drop down list, you need to hit “Recruitment>>>> Notification” link on the home page.
- Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement links will be shown at your computer screen.
- Hit the given links of CR Recruitment Advertisement as per your need.
“Selection of Senior Residents, Dr. B. A. M. Hospital, Byculla in departments of Gynecology & Obst. (1) Post, General Medicine (1)Post, Pediatric (1) post.”
“Re Engagement of Running Retired staff on Monthly remuneration basis in exigencies of services on Mumbai Division”
- Ensure requirements and go for submitting CR Application Form accordingly.
- Fill asked details in the format of Central Railway Application Form and attach relevant documents.
- Send super scribed Central Railway Running Retired staff Application Form to the correct postal address while for other posts, you need to carry complete form at walk in venue on scheduled date.
List of Documents required.
- Date of Birth certificate
- MBBS Passing certificate and Marks sheet.
- Degree PG/DNB passing certificate/MCI recognized MCI/MMC Registration.
- Additional qualification Registration certificate.If not NOC from college.
- Attempt certificate in MBBS.
- Experience certificate Institution: ____________________________: ____ Months.
- Caste certificate & validity certificate.
- NOC from present employer.
Walk in Venue:
Medical Director’s Office,
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Byculla, Mumbai. 400027
P/ Loco Section of this Office
- Last date to apply for Loco Pilot/ Motorman/ Loco Pilot Goods/ Assistant loco Pilot: 08-08-2018
- Date of Walk in Interview: 24-08-2018
Official website - cr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,1961,1962
Please follow our UC education portal ( india's first UC education portal) like , Government Jobs, Private Jobs, Tech. Jobs, Apply Online Application form, Admit Card, etc.
Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box
The content does not represent the perspective of UC